Skip to main content

Full text of "Los Angeles City Council District 1 Emails About 1330 W Pico Blvd"

See other formats

Re: CD-I PICO-UNION BOUNDARY ADJUSTMENT

Subject: Re: CD-I PICO-UNION BOUNDARY ADJUSTMENT
From: Gerald Gubatan <gerald.gubatan@lacity.org>

Date: 10/18/17, 4:41 PM

To: Ken Bernstein <ken.bernstein@lacity.org>

Hi Ken,

Do you have any available dates/time slots to pick-up the conversation on this
matter?

Thank you,

Gerald

Gerald G. Gubatan

Senior Planning Deputy

Office of Council Member Gilbert Cedillo

Council District 1

City Hall, Room 460

Los Angeles, CA 90012

Tel: 213.473.7001
q erald.qubatan(a)lacitv.orq

http://cdl.lacity.org/

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 10:54 AM, Gerald Gubatan < ierald.qubatan(a) l aciry.or( >
wrote:

Hello Ken,

Are you available to meet with our office to close the loop on this question
about the Pico-Union HPOZ boundary?:

Wednesday, October 18, 2017
10:00 a.m.

That is the next available time slot for me, but hoping you'll have had an
opportunity to research and evaluate the matter.

Appreciate it, Have a restful weekend,

Gerald

l of 4

3/1/20, 8:17 AM

Re: CD-I PICO-UNION BOUNDARY ADJUSTMENT

Gerald G. Gubatan

Senior Planning Deputy

Office of Council Member Gilbert Cedillo

Council District 1

City Hall, Room 460

Los Angeles, CA 90012

Tel: 213 . 473.7001

g erald.qubatan(5)lacitv.org

http://cdl.lacitv.org/

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 5:35 PM, Gerald Gubatan

< qerald.qubatan@lacitv.orq > wrote:

Hello Ken,

After your student professional worker has had an opportunity to complete
the research and analysis, may I suggest that OHR meet with the consultant
Jenna Snow to further vet the matter before OHR arrives at any particular
conclusion. Our office is happy to host a dialogue in the interest of fully
vetting the issue.

Food for thought.

Thanks again,

Gerald

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 18, 2017, at 5:11 PM, Ken Bernstein < ken.bernstein@lacitv.orc >
wrote:

Thanks, Gerald. We're having one of our Student-Professional Workers do some research
this week on the survey findings and adoption process for Pico Union and this particular
property. She's hoping to wrap that up at the end of this week, so could we talk next week?

Ken

2 of 4

3/1/20, 8:17 AM

Re: CD-I PICO-UNION BOUNDARY ADJUSTMENT

§ CitySe,

Ken Bernstein, AICP, Principal City Planner
Department of City Planning

Office of Historic Resources and
Citywide Policy Planning

T: [213)978-1181

200 N. Spring St., Room 601
Los Angeles, CA. 90012

ken.bemstein@lacitv.ora

www.preservation.lacitv.org

www.planninq.lacitv.org

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 11:09 AM, Gerald Gubatan

< qerald.qubatan@lacitv.orq > wrote:

Hi Ken,

I know your plate is too full - I wanted to follow-up on this matter re.
Jenna Snow's analysis and recommendations. Perhaps if you have an
available time slot sometime next week, we can discuss further by
phone.

Appreciate it,

Gerald

Gerald G. Gubatan

Senior Planning Deputy

Office of Council Member Gilbert Cedillo

Council District 1

City Hall, Room 460

Los Angeles, CA 90012

Tel: 213 . 473.7001

q erald.qubatantalacitv.orq

http://cdl.lacitv.org/

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 12:35 PM, Gerald Gubatan

< qerald.qubatan(a)lacitv.orq > wrote:

Hello Ken,

Thank you for recently meeting with our office on a range of CD1
historic preservation issues. In terms of the Pico-Union HPOZ

3 of 4

3/1/20, 8:17 AM

Re: CD-I PICO-UNION BOUNDARY ADJUSTMENT

boundary issue, I am forwarding an electronic copy of materials,
including an analysis by consultant Jenna Snow.

I know your plate is full - if you don't mind, would love to tag-base
with you by, say, end of next week if at all possible - to hear your
comments and feedback.

Much appreciated,

Gerald

Gerald G. Gubatan

Senior Planning Deputy

Office of Council Member Gilbert Cedillo

Council District 1

City Hall, Room 460

Los Angeles, CA 90012

Tel: 213 . 473.7001